January 18, 2009

99 days...and countin'

So today marks 99 days left of my college career and until I get my Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene!!!! Umm, YAY!!! I have SO much left to do before I graduate! It's crazy, but I'm really excited! Finally I can get a real job and all this hard work is going to pay off. (o: I still don't know where I'm going to move to for sure. As long as where I go has seasons and I can play outside I'm happy. My options right now are:

UtAh:
Just staying right where I am. I kind of feel like the job market is going to be a little flooded here though. And let's be honest...Provo is not my favorite place. If I stayed in Utah I'd probably move to Logan. I think I'd have fun there.
IdAhO: I've always loved my home state. Let's face it...it's the best! I know a lot of people there. It's fun. I'm comfortable. And potatoes rock times 3. (o:

I know I'd be happy there, but I kind of want a new adventure too...that's my 3rd option....

CoLoRaDo: One of my friends is moving to Denver in the summer and I'm debating going too. I've always thought I would like it there and have heard only good things about it. It's a hard decision though because I'm looking for a sturdy job now, not just one I can pick up and leave so I'd probably end up staying there for a while if I go.

I'm a little stressed about making this decision, but I still have 3 1/2 more months to decide, plus I might not even end up going to any of these places. Every other month I have some crazy idea of a new state I want to live in...at one point I wanted to move to Arizona, Washington...and even Alaska. (really random)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, cute blog! That is so awesome that you are almost done with school, it goes by sooo fast huh? Good luck on boards. You will feel so good once that is over with. I think that moving away for awhile is fun and different. Living in Texas is way different from Utah and Idaho and even though we miss family it is an adventure and it was easier to find a job here, Utah is kinda saturated. Well good luck with whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just saw on Facebook that you have a blog and thought I would check it out. #3. That's all I have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog!!! Goodluck with job searching!! I love Idaho too and hope to move back someday!!! Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I love Idaho and I've never lived anywhere else so its home, I can't imagine you going too far from home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. That is great that you are graduating soon! Goodluck deciding where to go!

    ReplyDelete