March 23, 2009

StReSsEd!!!!


So on Friday is my National written board and I don't think I've ever been so stressed in my life!!!! I feel like all my years of college have led up to this test and I'm not prepared....and I've been studying like CrAzY. THERE'S SO much to KNOW!!! While I'm studying I read about diseases and symptoms induced by stress and I think, "Oh I'm gonna get that. AWESOME!" Or while I'm studying pharmacology and I read about anti-anxiety medications I wonder..."Oooh that sounds simply splendid, where can I get some?"

All I know is that Friday night cannot come soon enough and then I can take a breather for well, a second....

5 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! Pretty much you will do wonderful because you ARE wonderful. :) We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to do great!!!! I just know it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck today! I hope it goes well!! I know you'll do amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did it go? Im sure it went great, Im sure you will pass, everyone in our class did. When are your clinicals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura! You have a blog, I saw it on courtney Featherstone's blog, haha, networking right? You are so funny, I've loved reading some of your posts. I always knew you were funny, but you have proved yourself once again!
    And haha, in your christmas nativity pic, it looked like you were the lamb haha, all I could think was, "Poor Little Lamb..." ;)

    Love Amy Weston ;)

    ReplyDelete