April 18, 2009

I PASSED!!! :)

The title says it all...and it means SO much to me. I found an envelope hiding on my table this afternoon that had apparently been sitting there ALL night. It said Joint Commission On Dental Examinations...my hands were shaking when I opened it because I've been waiting for this for 3 weeks. I read it really fast and have felt at least one burden lifted from me today. I've finished jumping through the first hoop to becoming a dental hygienist... only three more. I'm extremely happy! :)

8 comments:

  1. Laura!!! Congrats!!! I'm SO JEALOUS!! I'm up in Idaho at home and I had a panic attack when I saw your post thinking, I wonder if mine came?!?! but then quickly realized you did the computerized exam. Dang it, i should have done that! Anyways, What a relief to know, I'm so excited for you!!! I knew that you would rock it! you're amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing your test! Good luck on the other few tests. Give us a ring when you are up here next time. We love you. Shar loves your slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratuations! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    Congrats. :) We're proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting and such a relief I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to be!!! Im so proud!!!! i miss you! when are you coming to Cali? Dental Hygenists get paid well here ya know...

    ReplyDelete